I feel that our project is going well. Everyone in the group is excited to be doing our own remake of the Christmas Carol. The teacher told us to do whatever we wanted so we really can do whatever we like. Im excited that we our taking celebrities and making them the ghosts so the students can enjoy the presentation. Im looking forward to actually getting the powerpoint together so I can watch the "movie." I know Paris Hilton is one of the celebrities we are using and I feel that is going to be really fun to write the script for. Overall, I think this is a good project for us to do in this class because it is like making a lesson, something us future teachers will be doing.
Since Emily has been and will be gone for awhile, she went and visited the teacher. I have been writing some of the script. We have all distributed the work in an equal way. Since there is 3 ghosts, we all have our own ghost to portray. I have Paris Hilton as the ghost of the present to kind of mock how celebrities of today are. I am also responsible for the groups paper as I am probably the least technologically advanced. I have started that and will be sending it to the girls in the next few days to get their opinions.
This past week I have been doing my makeup assignments from when I was sick, so I have learned the animations of ppt. I had so much fun making the ppts because I didnt know you could make pictures move how ever you wanted them to. It was really fun and I know when I am a teacher I will be using that tool to make my ppts more exciting.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment